Smartnet is a specialist business and technology adviser. We have particular expertise, including strategic expertise, in assisting government and business transition to, and optimise the benefits of, the emerging digital economy,
We offer expertise in business transformation, business process improvement and in optimising electronic service delivery strategies. We also provide incubator support to digital economy innovators, including financial and business support for digital technology start-ups.
Our focus is on technology and business integration in the emerging digital world.
At Smartnet we provide advice that combines our broad client and industry knowledge with expertise in modern electronic and digital technology solutions. Our expertise spans a wide range of government services, financial transaction services, identity security, privacy, risk management, consumer and stakeholder strategy, and program management.
Our consultants have deep experience and have held senior roles in both business and government, including:
- business/technology strategy development
- privacy and security in a digitally enabled world
- technology solution design, development, implementation and management
- defence and homeland security
- health, health insurance, Medicare and social services
- water and natural resource management
- best practice regulatory design and compliance
- ICT sourcing, outsourcing and system integration (client side and supplier side)
- major government policy and legislative reform
- organisational change management, capacity building and skills transfer.